I am excited to tell you that I just published an eBook
Best Bicycle Park & Rail Trails in Ontario
– 2018 Edition –
- Portable 134 pages PDF file for your phone, tablet, desktop
- 58 updated bicycle trail reviews and photos
- Top 41 Park Paths + 17 Rail Trails in Ontario
- 58 NEW trail maps created exclusively for the eBook
- Links to online Google Map trail routes
- Links to OBT and other local trail websites
- Consistent review ratings, from one source – the author
- 30 day money back guarantee
Please consider making a purchase of my eBook, it will help motivate me and support the site.
Subscribe to the Newsletter and get it for only $8
(with the discount code) or pay the regular $9.50 – Canadian
note this payment service will show a smaller amount in US dollars
– an email with the download link will be sent within the hour
There are 58 reviews in this eBook – 134 pages
41 Park Paths through city parklands and forest trails in rural Ontario wood lots. Plus 17 Rail Trailways through country and urban areas. These are some of the best bicycle routes you can find in Ontario, Canada.
All trails were scouted, reviewed and photographed by the author.
Most trails are easy, scenic, leisurely bike cruising, with few hills and all are off road, car-free bike riding fun!
Use this guide to dream, plan and cycle somewhere new on your next outing. Make vacation plans as a tourist and visit other areas in Ontario.
A hardcopy, paperback version of the guide will be published in the near future…
I Thank You for Your Support – Dan Roitner – Author and site owner
Any Questions ? send me a note