Volume 2 has 60 NEW trails and is the same format as my first book.
The two books make a set of 125 trails
- 60 Bike Trail Reviews, 140 Pages
- 30 Park Paths + 30 Rail Trails
- 60 Trail Maps and Elevation Charts
- Most Routes are 100% Car-Free, Easy, Off-Road Paths
- Consistent Review Ratings from One Source – the Author
- Trail Reviews List – Length, Elevation, Terrain, Skill, Traffic, Maps, Facilities, Highlights, Phone#, Websites, Similar Trails, Local Cycling Clubs, Trail Access and Best Locations to Park
- Bonus PDF eBook Version Included
More great off-road riding trail reviews from Dan Roitner in the followup to Best Bicycle Park and Rail Trails in Ontario!
To complement the trails detailed in Volume 1, Dan has scouted and reviewed 60 MORE of the best bike trails in Ontario, Canada. In this collection, Dan introduces easy Park Paths and longer Rail Trails—car-free, self-guided routes, suitable for hybrid and gravel bikes—in all corners of the province.
This concise, well-researched guide features detailed maps, graphs, trail photos, and bicycling tips to optimize your time cycling.